Do you love working with kids and love technology? Are you engaging and can be entertaining if need be? Code Wiz is offering in-person classes and camps this fall and looking to hire an amazing coach! This position offers you the chance to impact kids’ lives in a fun and enriching way! Working with the kids in our super-fun center, you will be coaching the kids through their coding/robotics lessons and projects!
- Experience working with kids in a camp, tutoring, child care, or after-school program
- Charisma and ability to function independently
- Work under the supervision of the Director to manage student learning outcomes and ensures a positive experience for students and families.
- Run trial classes
- Use the curriculum to teach and lead children in their lessons and projects.
- Come up with creative ideas that kids can implement in their projects.
- Manage peer-peer relationships and relationships with other code coaches.
- Be able to respond to parent questions about child progress.
- Keeping a pulse on student’s level of interest in the program being run
- 2-10 hours a week (Classes are held between 4pm-8pm afterschool)
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates should email email@example.com with their coding/robotics teaching interests and availability for the fall
Pay: $14.00 – $20.00 per hour
Address: 347 Main St, Reading, MA 01867